lunedì 4 aprile 2011

sister ray


Sometimes I get really paranoid that I was born with some kind of intense social disorder that manifests itself in such a way that my mind actively erases any memory i might have of it's occurances. That would be fucked up.

I inherited a bunch of hats from my great grandpa, they're all really nice but none of them fit my huge melon.

yesterday I was in line to buy a sandwich with some friends, to enjoy in the park, when it was my turn the lady at the counter took the order of my friend who was standing behind me. I was confused, even sad for a moment perhaps for being dismissed so. My state of elevation didn't help me sort the confusion. Ended up eating a pretty good sandwhich with some of my favorite dudes though, saw a sweet-ass german shepard too. reminded me of Max.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento