martedì 12 maggio 2009

Jet.. Set.. stole my fucking idea...

While this is really damn cool, and i can only hope sega steals it for a wii-sqluisive sequel to two of my favorite games of all time Just for the record, I thought of this first, so fuck you Martin Lihs for being awesome. Check out the about page on the wiispray website for more info. I never considered that the bauhaus school would still be in operation, good stuff.


WiiSpray Teaser from Martin Lihs on Vimeo.



I don't see why the fake aerosol can is necessary, much like the mario-kart driving wheel, i'm sure its just to add to immersion/look cool. The tagging in the video is quite bush league if I say so myself (and I will), some drip effects for pools of digital paint would be awesome as well. I wonder what a talented graffiti artist could complete with this kind of tool. I sort of imagine a basement where someone tests out a giant spray, trying to get it done faster and smoother, then using the same software to place it in a photo of where it would be thrown up, after this danger-room type training, he/she'd venture to their spot and get to work.

I really really want this or I'm gonna resort to some old school vandalism. and while we're on the subject, fuck yo' ipod.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento